Old May 22nd 06, 05:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Stephanie Weil

Default What happened to the Christian Science Monitor stations?

So from the World Harvest Radio website, I gather that WSHB has changed
call letters to WHRI.

There's also WHRA in Greenbush, Maine. I wonder if that's the old
WCSN, and they just changed call letters AND city of licence.

Wonder what happened to the original WHRI in Nobelsville, Indiana?

I think that most of the times I tuned in Monitor Radio as a kid, it
was WSHB. I was even able to listen to it inside a hospital, while
visiting my grandmother who was in for some surgery.

--
Stephanie Weil
New York CIty, NY