Old May 23rd 06, 01:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

Default get help

Dr.Death wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

Name the time and place and I'll be there puss.

noon houghton county courthouse 22 may

you need to be more carefull i your chalenges Dr

Your a chicken****,

no you were a clumsy fool

you know it takes longer than that to get there from
where I live.

geee as a point of fact I could have manged the reverse

Be a little more realistic pussy.

I am more realistic than you (which isn't syaing much)

you threaten you hide like a sneaking coward you lie all over the place

tell are all your othe r foed the level of fool you texpect me to be
allwoing you to set the rules of enagement?

get help