Old May 23rd 06, 04:01 AM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,aus.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an old friend

Default Armature radio's threat from within

Big Al wrote:
Dave I hate to tell you but we have one in Vancovuer, Canada as well. So

I remember the days when you didn't dare make a mistake and let a swear word
out over the air. You would get a citation in the mail registered and a
knock on your door by DOC (Canadian version of the FCC) to inspect your
station. Too many budget cuts have turned our hobby into the next CB band(s)
I'm sad to say.

nice to hear that the ARS is chatching up a bit to reality if ever did
cath up that would certainly imporve its chnaces of surviving

73 all...de ve7agw
Al