Old May 23rd 06, 12:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Have any of you ever been so thrilled at owning an Eton that you gave it a Facial?

Maybe, the obsession with having to buy backup receivers,
"new-in-the-box", like that gentleman who bought one Eton E10 then,
"liked it some much I went back and bought another one" (what a waste
of $100), has something to do with it. He bought them "used" from RS,
but should have bought either the Sony 7600GR, or Degen 1103 (I would
have bought the Degen 1103, so I could have a, "new-in-the-box," as
backup, for the same price as the Sony, plus change)...