Old May 23rd 06, 08:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
Brian

Default Research project

Can anyone help me with research for my degree.

I'm looking for information on ham radio enthusiasts who suffer from
manic depression (bipolar syndrome). I have a theory about rf fields
and their effect on electrical activity in the brain. I believe this particular form of mental illness could be
specifically at risk.

Can you put me in contact with anyone who could help me?

The only one I know is a guy in the Orkneys. GM3POI - his name
is Clive Penna. Apparently he has a manic episode every nine
days regular as clockwork - and that's pretty severe from what
Ive been told.

I can't see him helping you with info though. He's not the type.

Brian.