Old May 23rd 06, 10:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jerry Martes

Default Question about the uses for an antenna design

I have determined a way to feed four dipoles to provide good horizon to
horizon coverage at all angles for circularly polarized signals. It works
quite well for Low Earth Orbiting satellites. I lack the skills needed to
analyze the concept. I would like to make this concept available to anyone
who wants to build their own antenna.
I have a working model that seems to have no serious minimums when
receiving NOAA satellites at 137 MHz. The concept is quite simple and
probably easily understood by any antenna engineer.
Does anyone know where I might locate someone who would have interest in
knowing about this antenna concept that I have chosen to call the Cross
concept.

Jerry KD6JDJ