Old May 23rd 06, 03:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Question about the uses for an antenna design

Is it something like the Lindenblad?

http://www.phys.unsw.edu.au/~map/wea...indenblad.html

I'm always interested in an antenna design. Making some drawings or
taking some photos (or both) and putting them up on a website with some
measurements is a fine way to publish your construction.

If you are trying to make some money, I can help for some percentage to
be decided :-)

Seriously, though, everyone would be interested in the concept. Put it
up on a webpage, even if just a couple of photos. I think QSL.net and
some other sites will give you hosting.

73,
Dan
N3OX