Old May 23rd 06, 12:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default "Katrina Failures and What We Can Learn"

an old friend confused himself by thinking Brain had anything
constructive to say:
jumped in with irrelevent snide comments:

WorldRadio, June 2006, "Traffic" column by Jim Wades/WB8SIW

The endless "CWdebate" has poisoned the well to the point where any
attempt at a meaningful discussion about the value of core competencies
and basic common denominators devolves into name calling.

sory it is unclear to me is the above paragraph a quote from the
traffic collum or your own coment

There was nothing to be clear about there, Mork.

Brain jumped in with a meaningless, disjointed stab at two issues
for which he has no clear opinion, agenda, constructive criticism or
personal experience in for no other purpose than being devisive.

As usual.

Steve, K4YZ