Old May 23rd 06, 08:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
Ken

Default Research project

The only one I know is a guy in the Orkneys. GM3POI - his name
is Clive Penna. Apparently he has a manic episode every nine
days regular as clockwork - and that's pretty severe from what
Ive been told.

That's very interesting. Stories have been circulating about him for years.
First time I've heard the details though. Explains a few anecdotes that
do the rounds from time to time.

And I agree, a nine-day cycle of manic depression is not at all good.
Some sufferers only have an episode every few months (or even years).

Nine days - yike !!

Ken (N8***)