Old December 5th 04, 07:24 AM
Big Smurf

On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 06:44:42 GMT, "Big Smurf"
wrote:

The worst DX-pedition operation I have seen in many years, even
worse than VK0MM.

Gee, where have we heard that before? EVERY DXpedition was the worst
DXpedition ever - according to the guys who didn't werk 'em. But the
good news is that every DXpedition was the BEST DXpedition ever -
according to the guys who did werk 'em.... Go figure.

73, Jim KH2D

Jim,

I have worked them so that's not the issue. The problem is that these
guys are just doing everything wrong, from runnig two stations on the
same band, at the same time less than 50 Khz apart, listening up,
listening down, making lists for themselves, calling by country then
working others, you name it, they do it. Just completely disorganized.

And yes, I also worked VK0MM on few bands and he was just as incredible
as these guys. OK, I'll be fair, these guys are better, at least they
don't have penguinator and not making threats on their websites :-)

Mike