Old May 24th 06, 03:48 AM
weatherall weatherall is offline
Senior Member

Location: san francisco, ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by
Personally, I stay away from Grundig/Eton/Tecsun, because Eton/Tecsun bought the rights to market products under the "Grundig" name, and they are now made in China, not Germany ( I assume the YB400 falls under this). I have heard nothing but positive about the Kaito 1103 and Tecsun 1103
It's actually Degen that makes the 1103. They're from China too. Why fault Eton though for selling China-produced radios?

The YB400-PE, aka the G4000A, is also larger than the 1103. The 1103 can decently fit into a jacket pocket.

cheers,
weatherall :: http://cobaltpet.blogspot.com/