Old May 24th 06, 07:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
BKR

Default Question about the uses for an antenna design

wrote:
Is it something like the Lindenblad?

http://www.phys.unsw.edu.au/~map/wea...indenblad.html

I'm always interested in an antenna design. Making some drawings or
taking some photos (or both) and putting them up on a website with some
measurements is a fine way to publish your construction.

If you are trying to make some money, I can help for some percentage to
be decided :-)

Seriously, though, everyone would be interested in the concept. Put it
up on a webpage, even if just a couple of photos. I think QSL.net and
some other sites will give you hosting.

73,
Dan
N3OX
www.n3ox.net

I believe this idea has already been done and used at major airports for
VHF communication. The ones I have seen have 4 dipoles on stalks, and
each is 45 degrees from horizontal. They are used for aircraft in closs
proximity to the field where polarization is unpredictable as craft
enter, leave, and cross over the strip.