Old May 24th 06, 03:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Default Shalom

wrote:

an old freind wrote:

wrote:

assraped by an Old friend wrote:

wrote:

assraped by an old friend wrote:

Get to displaying some more of your KKK memorabilia, Morgan!

get

Get to denying the truth, racist!

why would get to dening the truth

No, that's right, you're already there!

I have no KKK stuff other than the fact I have read some fo their stuff
under the premise of know thine enemy

Oh, so you admit to having KKK material on your premises!

I am not racist

Yes, you are, you have a KKK banner in your window. And you just
admitted to having KKK propaganda at your home.

you are all [lame **** flushed]

What, all intelligent, unlike you? I don't see Wiseman behind every
post like you and fatass Lloydie do.

Interesting how you use the same IP numbers though! Are you such a
delusional fraud that you have several different accounts going through
the same IP number. Duh boy. Is that hard to figure out? Or are you
hiding something about yourself? Is there a reason why your oblong head
is so well planted in your ass. It's really obvious that you and these
other posters are the same because you use the same words, terminology,
and filth. Duh? What kind of education have you attained and I am not
talking about a career at McD's.