Old May 24th 06, 03:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default no proof from steve the liar

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

" steve lacks the gut (or has the good sense whichever) not to
report me to the fed"

Done. You asked for it. You got it.

not yet you haven't

who did you report it to?

by name so I can assist them in their incestagation or since you did
not do it prove you are aliar again

I have chalnged Robeson to put or shut up\

the coawrdly cheat chooses to do neither

I don't know who "coawrdly cheat" is, but since you keep insisting
that I do it, DONE!

a name stve

you have lied about this before

I have called on him to report me as a child molestor and welfare
frauds to feds as it shoudl be reported if it were true

Father adds that Robeson should report him Willaim R Moragn as well
since steve claims to have proof he a welfare cheat
and then let me know how to contact the fed he made the report to

he has not done this

he is (or should) afraid to do this

Nope.

the reason you are not afraid is 2 fold you did not do it most likely
and 2 even though if you had you would comited a crime they don't want
to do their job and aresst you for it

Done.

prove it

Steve, K4YZ