Old May 25th 06, 06:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon

Default OT-Pioneer Equip.

In article ,
"SWL-2010" wrote:

"Bob Miller" wrote in message
On Wed, 24 May 2006 04:45:32 GMT, "SWL-2010"
wrote:

Untill Tuesday. There was a power outage in my neighborhood, and my

entire
building and block lost power for about 2 hours. When everything came

back
online, the only thing that did not was the Pioneer, and it will not.

I don't guess you checked the fuse?

No, I don't want to take the top off since it's still in warranty. It goes
back tomorrow, they said they will replace it.

I'm pretty steamed. I bought the extra warranty, and I have a connection

where I purchased it, so I know they will simply replace it, but my

question
is, do I want another Pioneer?

I've had good luck with Adcom.

I should try something else, but since they are going to replace it, I will
give another one a try.

Some equipment has processors inside that get scrambled. Find out if it
has a power on reset or clear. It usually requires you hold a button
down some number of seconds when you turn it on.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California