Old May 25th 06, 05:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Lisa Simpson

Default eham down?

Just now finally got thru to this message:

eHam.net

We are experiencing some technical difficulties.

We are working on them and the site will be back as soon as our maintenance
is completed.

We apologize for the downtime.

73 and Thanks

The eHam Team.

contact

25-May-2006

"John Plimmer" wrote in message
Yes, it's down - haven't been able to get in there for over a week
South 33 d 47 m 32 s, East 20 d 07 m 32 s
RX Icom IC-756 PRO III with MW mods
Drake SW8 & ERGO software
Sony 7600D GE SRIII
BW XCR 30, Braun T1000, Sangean 818 & 803A.
GE circa 50's radiogram
Antenna's RF Systems DX 1 Pro, Datong AD-270
Kiwa MW Loop
http://www.dxing.info/about/dxers/plimmer.dx

"Lisa Simpson" wrote in message
.. .
Is anyone else having problems getting to the eham.net site?