Old May 25th 06, 05:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
pete nalda

Default Kaito 1103 VS Grundig Eton YB400?

In I.P. Yurin
wrote:
SNIP

Does anyone know what the differences are, major or minor, between
these two Grundigs -- the YB-400PE and the G4000A? (Aside from the $20
price difference at universal.)

A comparison from someone who has played with both would be very
welcome.

FWIW Just read the only difference is the G4000A Has a new snap on case
but otherwise the same as the YB400PE.

Also thanks for all the replys regarding the 1103. I think I'll go that
route as I like the smaller size compared to the YB, and more memories.
From the pics I saw its' backlight has a warm orange glow to it (sorta
retro) and I also like that.