Old May 26th 06, 02:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,sci.electronics.design
Harold E. Johnson

Default Vector network analysis question

"K7ITM" wrote in message
oups.com...
We've built some equipment with 75 ohm connectors. In those network
analyzers that use a separate S-parameter test set, you can often get
the test set in a 75 ohm version as well as the more common 50 ohm.
But the 75 ohm units are (as far as I know, _always_) labeled with a
caution about using the right impedance connectors.

Cheers,
Tom

You've built a hell of a lot of it. All the stuff for the Telco's. like my
backup HP-313 that I mod'd back to 50 Ohms.

Regards
W4ZCB