Old May 25th 06, 10:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an old freind

Default Shalom

Billy Smith wrote:
wrote:

Interesting how you use the same IP numbers though! Are you such a
delusional fraud that you have several different accounts going through
the same IP number. Duh boy. Is that hard to figure out? Or are you
hiding something about yourself? Is there a reason why your oblong head
is so well planted in your ass. It's really obvious that you and these
other posters are the same because you use the same words, terminology,
and filth. Duh? What kind of education have you attained and I am not
talking about a career at McD's.

are still the same I wonder I bet they all suddenly changed to a new
identical set