Old May 25th 06, 11:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

Default Markie lies out of his fat ass!

Roger Wiseman, posing as "Not Cocksucker Lloyd" wrote:
ass****ed by an_old_friend wrote:
so what?

you can't even set the clock on your pc right I am responding to a post
that according to your clock you haven't made for about 45 minutes

Lying again, Markie?

it is a petty thing but so are your beefs with me

Markie never runs out of pathetic excuses.

wisemen needs help although it looks like he has gotten another dail up
ISP yanked ( I supose that given his trouble he has some reason to
think he could cause trouble for other at their ISP's)

Wrong again, ****wad Markie. Wiseman hasn't gotten any ISP yanked, but
you sit on your fat ass and yank your tiny pud to thoughts of him,
don't you, FAGGOT?

Don't Ohio Valley Internet Service and COTSE count, UnWiseman? Those
are just two that have give you the boot.

Dave K8MN