Old May 26th 06, 04:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave
an_old_friend

Default These groups used to be great forums for technical and policy discussions.

U-Know-Who wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

The CDC says you have AIDS, faggot.

wismen if you could rpove that statement I can make you a rich man

Who cares if you do or don't.

I do, my wife does, my family does wismen does
The CDC certainly would if they were fool enough to stated I had HIV

since they would be liable for damages weven if I happened to be to HIV
positive
You will if you don't change your ways.

as a point of Robeson is far more likely to pick up AIDS than I am he
is an ER Nurse

if you were not such an ignorant fool you might know that