Old May 26th 06, 05:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave
an_old_friend

Default These groups used to be great forums for technical and policy discussions.

U-Know-Who wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

U-Know-Who wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

as a point of Robeson is far more likely to pick up AIDS than I am he
is an ER Nurse

if you were not such an ignorant fool you might know that

The fact remains that you are a ****ing queer. Go **** your ass and mouth.

the fact remians that you are bigot and freak that he has has rights
over people bodies and lives

you lie about people and why? I have never done you thew slightest harm
and never will most likely

of course that you lack the cowardage to even give your name or call me
by mine