Old May 26th 06, 05:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
an_old_friend

Default What radio equipment do you own Markie?

U-Know-Who wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

place" since our move

Wow, got me beat.

I have you beat in more ways than just my station, such things as
manners and suc

you have proven tonight you are more interested in being a gay bashing
bigot online than any sort of discusion of radio even here given what
you asked for you can't even call me by my name

All I have is an Icom 746 that has been opened up.
Basically transmits from 1-170 Mhz. I do have an Icom 2340H that does the
same. I have several other radios, 2M, 440 that don't merit mentioning.