Old May 26th 06, 03:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore

Default Brainteaser

"Buck" wrote:
I can't tell you how many joules are in my coax, but, if you ask, I
can tell you how many jewels are in my logbook.

This is not aimed at people who don't care about such things.
This is aimed at people who do care about such things especially
those who are disseminating false technical information about
such things.

Some say that since there's 100 watts in and 100 watts out
during steady-state, there's nothing left over for the reflected
waves. They apparently forgot about the time immediately
following power up when there was 100 watts in and less
than 100 watts out.
--
73, Cecil, W5DXP