Old May 26th 06, 02:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Stagger Lee

Default LIsten to cocksucking lisping fired pizza boy Fatass Davies

On 26 May 2006 05:58:42 -0700, Secwet Woger, Coward wrote:

Lardass Lloyd whined:
Note Lardass' lies Fatass Heil nor his wife showed, fatty

Note the fact Lardass ran his mouth on the internet and was a no-show
at Dalton hamfest. He also hid behind the HUD apartment door (it's a
small two roomer , less than 300 square feet) and sreamed "leave me
alone" in his whiny high pitched lisping girly voice. Google has all
this archived.

Google has no such thing archived. As a matter of fact, when the
alleged email from Oris appeared on NIM Busters, Oris hadn't even
spelled his last name correctly! The forger had managed to trip
himself up with sloppy work.

After the spelling error was pointed out, Wiseman and pals
mysteriously showed up with a new, correctly-spelled forgery.

This crap is soooo old Wiseman, that it has no impact at all any
longer. Your lies were long ago exposed, and you only make yourself
look totally nuts by clinging to those lies.

"KC8JBO is an idiot in my opinion." -- Stephen K. Gielda, owner of
COTSE, in message

"Now, now, after I feeling sorry for you after reading your 'what it's
like behind the scenes at COTSE' you insult one of your users.
Not very prudent. I guess it shows what you're really all about. You
claim to protect freedom of speech." -- Roger Wiseman's response to
Gielda's statement