Old May 26th 06, 02:23 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Default Retard Mark Morgan caught lying again

assraped by an old friend wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
ass****ed by an_old_friend wrote:
so what?

you can't even set the clock on your pc right I am responding to a post
that according to your clock you haven't made for about 45 minutes

Lying again, Markie?

nope

Yep. If you are posting, you are lying.

it is a petty thing but so are your beefs with me

Markie never runs out of pathetic excuses.

what excuse?

Anything you type, retard.

wisemen needs help although it looks like he has gotten another dail up
ISP yanked ( I supose that given his trouble he has some reason to
think he could cause trouble for other at their ISP's)

Wrong again, ****wad Markie. Wiseman hasn't gotten any ISP yanked, but
you sit on your fat ass and yank your tiny pud to thoughts of him,
don't you, FAGGOT?

nope

Yep.

Nobody wants to have sex with you

You do! Or am I out of your usual age range of under 13 years old?