Old May 26th 06, 04:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Saggytits Lee Wisps Woger's Hard Dick

Saggytits Lee wrote:
On 26 May 2006 06:46:25 -0700, NIM's Cocksucker of the Year wrote:
:
: Saggytits Dave wrote:
: On 26 May 2006 06:28:06 -0700, Secwet Woger, Coward wrote:
: :
: : Saggy tits Dave wrote:
: : On 26 May 2006 05:58:42 -0700, Secwet Woger, Coward wrote:
: :
: : Lardass Lloyd whined:
: : Note Lardass' lies Fatass Heil nor his wife showed, fatty
: :
: : Note the fact Lardass ran his mouth on the internet and was a no-show
: : at Dalton hamfest. He also hid behind the HUD apartment door (it's a
: : small two roomer , less than 300 square feet) and sreamed "leave me
: : alone" in his whiny high pitched lisping girly voice. Google has all
: : this archived.
: :
: : Google
: :
: : Quit lying you fat sack of ****. How's your wife doing laping up the
: : dog's **** with her diseased tongue?
:
: As usual, Cowardly Woger runs from the truth and tries to change the
: subject.
:
: Oh, the irony, tell us about how your wife ****laps the family dog.

[another run away and duck by Saggytits Lee]

Poor Saggytits, cut and run, you fat chicken****.

Cum On Lloyd Feel the Noize
- Slade/Quiet Riot/

Baby baby baby.
Ee-ow...

So you think Lloyd's got an evil mind, well I'll tell you sonny
And He don't know why
And He don't know why

So you think his pizza-slinging's out of time, well bj's makes Lloyd
money
And He don't know why
And He don't know why anymore
Oh no

CHORUS:
So cum on feel the noize
Lloyd sucks off those boys
He gets wild, wild, wild,
He gets wild, wild, wild,
So cum on feel the noize
Lloyd sucks off those boys
He gets wild, wild, wild,
At your door

So you think Lloyd's got a funny face, giving bj's He ain't got no
worries
And He just don't know why
And He just don't know why

So Lloyd's a scumbag well it's no surprise, to swallow, he ain't in no
hurry
And He don't know why
He just don't know why anymore
Oh no

So you think Lloyd's a lazy fat *******, well you should know better
And I don't know why
I just don't know why

And you say Lloyd's got a fetish for fellatio, well He's a mean go
getter
And He don't know why
And He don't know why anymore
Oh no