Old May 26th 06, 04:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Stephanie Weil

Default Every 50 KW Clear Channel In The USA With A Difference

wrote:
Maybe I will buy one of those Tivoli Radios.I have read some good things
about them before.There just might be a store here in Jackson that does
sell those radios.Didn't Mr.Kloss have something to do with designing
those radios? In that case,they must be good radios.
cuhulin

Yes he did. Was the last radio tuner he designed before he died.
Those things are sold all over the place - in any high-end hi-fi store.
And even online.

--
Steph