Old May 27th 06, 12:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ian White GM3SEK

Default Brainteaser

Cecil Moore wrote:
Ian White GM3SEK wrote:
What I said was that there are commonly multiple methods to analyse
the same problem, but that all correct methods MUST agree, because
they are only different views of the same physical reality.

That attitude is certainly an improvement from the earlier
labeling of an alternate valid analysis as "Gobbledygook".

"Improvement" implies a change; but I have always held the same view as
quoted above.

It is one of the main reasons why I remain sceptical about your
theories. Where they ought to be agreeing with other analyses of the
same problem, they don't.

Also, "gobbledygook" is not a word I use... it's one of yours, I
believe.

--
73 from Ian GM3SEK 'In Practice' columnist for RadCom (RSGB)
http://www.ifwtech.co.uk/g3sek