Old May 27th 06, 12:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,sci.electronics.design
Paul Burridge

Default Network Anaysis - a possible fault uncovered

Thanks, Tom. I'm working through the test procedures in the (rather
*large*) manual and am noting down the tests the machine doesn't pass.
I just assume the y-magnifier circuits are seperate (at *some* point)
between the polar and rectanguar trace display circuitry and that might
help to pin the problem area down somewhat. I'm very good at
troubleshooting (given a decent schematic) but have no experience with
this particular instrument.