Old May 27th 06, 05:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.swap
M.

Default I was going through about ten years of ham catalogs, and I noticed a disturbing trend.

Either that, or they noticed that the anal-retentive old fart CW losers
aren't buying new equipment so they're marketing to somebody who will.

"Morse or Re-Morse" wrote in message
. net...
There's an increase in recent years of ham gear Retailers offering an
expanding amount of citizen band radios and related products.

So Retailers have seen the changes in the type of people that are
making up and will be making up the US ham population, and have modified
their inventories and marketing to stay in step with it.

Gotta keep selling them radio's, Ten-Four?

Morse