Old May 27th 06, 05:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default COAX suggestion please.

Could anyone please suggest a type of COAX to use? I moved my tower
away from my house recently and I just put it up about 200 ft from
the back of my house. I recently passed CW and I had to take the
tower down. The plan is to run the cable through 2" buried
PVC.Anyway I havent been able CW since i took my tower down to get
it away from my house, but I wanna get back on the key because I had
alot of fun... plus it will get me back to studying for
general...anyway I want to put the tower up right and I dont want to
have a lot of loss... some of the QRP CW stations were hard enough
to pull out of the static, even with that short 100ft LMR cable I
was using before.

Thanks for the help

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.5 Beta 3
* Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy