Old May 27th 06, 06:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Billy Smith

Default Secwet Woger Wisps Wicked Wies

Stagger Lee wrote:

On 26 May 2006 06:46:25 -0700, NIM's Cocksucker of the Year wrote:
:
: Saggytits Dave wrote:
: On 26 May 2006 06:28:06 -0700, Secwet Woger, Coward wrote:
: :
: : Saggy tits Dave wrote:
: : On 26 May 2006 05:58:42 -0700, Secwet Woger, Coward wrote:
: :
: : Lardass Lloyd whined:
: : Note Lardass' lies Fatass Heil nor his wife showed, fatty
: :
: : Note the fact Lardass ran his mouth on the internet and was a no-show
: : at Dalton hamfest. He also hid behind the HUD apartment door (it's a
: : small two roomer , less than 300 square feet) and sreamed "leave me
: : alone" in his whiny high pitched lisping girly voice. Google has all
: : this archived.
: :
: : Google
: :
: : Quit lying you fat sack of ****. How's your wife doing laping up the
: : dog's **** with her diseased tongue?
:
: As usual, Cowardly Woger runs from the truth and tries to change the
: subject.
:
: Oh, the irony, tell us about how your wife ****laps the family dog.

[another run away and duck by Woger] [reply terminated]

"Roger's background does have International affairs in it. Too bad."
-- International man of mystery, Secwet Woger, in message
.com

In his case, are you saying that he has done something in International
affairs? That explains why he was living with his momma right? At the
tender ages of 40 through 50. I could give him some sympathy if he was
some pimply faced kid at 20 years old but for goodness sakes. Age 50 and
still no clue.