Old May 27th 06, 08:57 PM
weatherall weatherall is offline
Senior Member

Location: san francisco, ca
Default my shortwave buying guide

Hi:
While learning about shortwave reception and broadcasters, I also built up some knowledge of portable shortwave radios. I put some of my opinions on portable receivers together into a buying guide.

I discuss radios in 6 price ranges (in US dollars): $30-50, $50-70, $80-100, $120-150, $200-250, $500-600.

http://cobaltpet.blogspot.com/2006/0...ing-guide.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/na5jt

This was written in part for family and friends who might end up purchasing radios. Comments are welcome on the blogger site, and I know many of you have opinions that differ from mine. I'm happy to listen!
weatherall :: http://cobaltpet.blogspot.com/