Old May 27th 06, 06:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
an old freind

Default ARRL members, I need your help...[snip]

Slow Code wrote:
"Steve N." wrote in
:

Ham numbers are declining.

I believe this is true, but what is you reason for stating this? Are
you
glad this is happening or sad or indifferent?

The numbers don't matter, quality does.

number do Matter this line show you as a complete fool
Reasoning a service is good
because it has lots of members, CB should be great then, but it's like a
kindergarten.

it also suffering from ZERO danger of losing it freqs either

still nothing in your materail even suggests that CW testing is good
for the ARS

besudes you and your freinds have failed to convine the FCC of ithat

read the NPRM

if you can't sell even if it were the truth it would not matter

sc