Old December 21st 04, 06:17 PM
José Lopes

Default 7 BANDER ANTENNA XP707 FROM SOMMER FOR SALE !

I am interested in sailing my hf antenna above mentioned that is in very
good conditions.
Reason: need to renew and create a new set up of antennas.
Antenna: Sommer (DJ2UT Beam)
Model: XP 707
Bands: 10, 12, 15, 17, 20, 30 and 40 meters
Balun: The balun furnished with the Sommer antennas is a low-loss
air core type using RG142 (BU) Teflon cable. The balun will handle 2.9 kW
continuous output at 30 MHz with a loss of only 0.05 dB.
This antenna it still on my tower and working very well.
For price please send one email to:

The transports costs will be at the resposability of the buyer.
If you are interestes we can sed some actual pictures, and for all the
informations concerning gain and front/back, please go to the oficial site:

http://www.sommerantennas.com/beaminfo.html

Best 73, Lopes - CT1CJJ