Old May 28th 06, 12:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
HankG

Default Air America - DEAD!

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Frackelton Gleason aka Eduardo the fake Hispanic from Cleveland who

still
believes the Nibi-Nibi myth attempted to make a funny when he wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Higgins Boat Salvaged From Hurricane Debris.
www.wlox.com/Global/story.asp?S=4955679

And it will be in the Military Museum at Camp Shelby,Mississippi
too,(that's about 100 miles Southeast of doggys couch) according to

the
article.The D-Day Museum in New Orleans sits on the old site of the

old
Higgins Boat factory that was in New Orleans,but of course y'all

already
knew that.Those Higgins Boats played a big part in World War Two.
www.ddaymuseum.org

We are in dire need of another D-Day. Except this one will be known as
Deportation Day, the day America woke up to the silent invasion.

Round 'em up and head 'em out. (Cowboy lingo)

this is about as probably as getting a QSL for 5U4GB in the Nibi Nibi
Islands.

The 5U prefix is Niger.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I think he was spoofing you. I have an old Zenith TV in my basement (b&w)
which has a 5U4GB rectifier.

HankG