Old May 28th 06, 06:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Hummers are here !

On Sun, 28 May 2006 11:05:53 -0500, Halconero1 wrote:

I dont have many hummers yet, usually I have at least 10-15, this year they
were a few days later than usual and I can only count 2 at a time. When they
left last fall it was while the hurricane was just comming ashore.

I am on the Minnesota/SW Wisconsin border. Anyone else missing a few
hummers?

I am in the Michigan U.P. but we dont get hurricanes the way you do
down south there in Minnesota. Did you get much damage?

mark