Old May 28th 06, 11:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Buck

Default RoomCap Antenna

I think the judgement are coming down hard on you Felix and I have to agree
on this judgement. Again, nothing personal but maybe a very much middle
European way of selling. As the Ham world is mainly Anglo-Saxon - it just
doesn't work! I suggest you do as the EH-Antenna Inc, release the full info
for homebrewers and sell a ready made version to the turn-key amateurs
instead!

One of the advantages of selling the ready made version is to ward off
those who don't follow construction details carefully and unfairly
generate negative reports about the antenna. From what I gather, it
is very inexpensive to build which lends to room for a large enough
markup to gain some profit.

--
73 for now
Buck