Old May 28th 06, 11:56 PM posted to alt.sex.stories.bondage,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an_old_friend

Default Me and Mark

Mary Jane Underwood wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
Me and Mark Like to tie each other up and spank our bare asses. Then we
suck off each other doing 69..............really ****ing hot. Then we
get on 2 meters and take turns jamming the input of the repeater while
the other sucks off till we both explode.

Sorry dip****, I'm still alive and know you are a forger. It just goes
to show what a total loser you really are. Of course a rooster smoker
like yourself shouldn't be expected to do anything different. Try again
loser.

Yes Billy you did post it. Same crap you and Mark love to pratice.

more lies

FYI ..... we know your real name and QTH.

Any interested parties may e mail me for details.

you mean stalkers may