Old May 29th 06, 01:17 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Al Klein

Default Hillsborough County Florida 800 Mhz system

On Sun, 28 May 2006 08:51:49 -0500, "JSF" wrote:

That would be grate for the new Tolet Paper printer made in Japan.

Before there was Japan, Inc., there was UPI - we used to "rip & read"
the teletype news -rip it off the printer about 300 ms before air time
and try not to pant as we started reading. (Reminds me of an incident
in which someone lit the bottom end of a rip while the newscaster,
standing, was reading down from the top.)