Old May 29th 06, 01:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Buck

Default how tall tower???

On Sun, 28 May 2006 22:31:59 -0500, lorentsonci
wrote:

I think somone , smarter than me , will have a answer,,,, "you are
driving down the hiway and see a cell/antenna tower, it is off the
hiway but you don't know how far,,,, and you would like to know how
tall the tower is,,,????? Is there a simple (kiss) way to find out?
thanks in advance. cl.

Short of using geometry, I can only think of one other way. research
all the cell tower manufacturing companies' catalogs and get to know
their model numbers and sizes. Then when you recognize a particular
model, you will know how tall it is.

--
73 for now
Buck