Old May 29th 06, 03:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default steve welchs on another bet

K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend to his "family" a nightmare to himself wrote:
you claimed you wanted to bet on my father inlaw reaction (an pleiled
promise to send something right there)

There was no "implied promise", Mork.

yes there is

There is no such thing as an "implied promise".

l\ying again I see

well i if you are going to this I want to bet

I suggest say 10,000 doloar US cash

You could suggest One Dollar (the DOLLAR is the unit of American
currency, fatboy, not the "doloar") and it might as well be one BILLION
dollars, Mork.

meaning you welchs again

You'd never pay it.

..of course I would not since i would not lose

you would

the bet neing that you can infulence my father inlaw aginst me by the
means of the usmail about your alegations about me (and his daughter?)

ofcourse I know you will never pay your debt if you had the nerve to
agree to it but ok so you will welche again

Mork, YOU have been caught on the short of of NUMEROUS "bets" in
this forum, none of which included money, and you've never once kept
your word.

nope

Never welched on bet

you have

you enage in the statndard tacic of the cheat

you claim others have done your deeds

Not once.

not once lost a bet here

Part of your avowed approval of lying, no doubt.

no part of yours

You ARE a documented liar and I wouldn't trust a "bet" made with
you any farther than I could pick you up and throw you!

meaning you welch again

big deal I knew you would wlesch you always welch

BTW I said if you are going to send himsomething Id rather you did not
comti a federalcrime in doing so (OTOH I agree if you comit the crime
then you are likely to get away with it but I will try to get you if
you go through with this)

Morkie, sending your "father in law" copies of the dispicable crap
you spew in this forum is a long way from being ANY sort of a "crime",
federal or otherwise.

using the US mail for Harassment is a federal crime steve

you are wise not to enage it but you like to threanten it

you make lots of idle threats

Steve, K4YZ