Old May 29th 06, 05:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee

Default ebay: Icom 756 PROII Available, Nice !

In article ,
(known to some as Buck) scribed...

On Thu, 25 May 2006 06:25:21 -0400, "laborkei"
wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Icom-756PROII-Tr...temZ9731654891

snort! Like Bellsouth cares. I've had lots of their IP space
blocked out of our systems for the last few years, mainly because they
don't give a rip about spam, or the fact that their network is full of
spammer-zombie PC's.

Keep the peace(es).

--
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee, Director, Dutch Surrealist Plumbing Institute
(Known to some as Bruce Lane, KC7GR)