Old May 30th 06, 02:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Red Panty Man

Default IMMATURITY On 14.275 Mhz. USB

"Mary Jane Underwood" wrote in message
oups.com...

me wrote:
can't we just get along? all we neeed is love.

LOVE??????? You have to be stupid! The scum on the air is the same scum
posting all of the homosexual topics here. ""The only love?"" here is
the perverted trash posted by mark morgan and billy smith.

I think there is nothing worse than a couple of old queens spreading
their trash, on the air or in these groups.

14.275 is the new 14.313 Perhaps worse?

14.275 serves a USEFULL PURPOSE.
It draws all the toilet tics like cow flops
draws horseflies. By so doing it keeps
the rest of the bands clear for the rest of us.

Ham radio NEEDS it's own LOONEY BIN where
all the goofballs can gravitate to. That freq is 14.275

Capeish ?