Old December 26th 04, 01:20 AM
Left Coast

someone wrote You really need to read up on the concept of usenet."

No I do not -- give a man a fish and he will back every day for another
fish - maybe 3 times a day huh

Teach him how to fish and he earns his and your respect.

Most of the questions here can be found by using Google

The answer is at the URL I gave -- if it is too much trouble to simply click
on the URL, then remain in ignorance.

I am not going to type out or copy and paste answers -- but I will give
URL's with answers

--
LC

"Peter Lemken" wrote in message
Left Coast wrote:
See URL:
http://members.tripod.com/~Mukul/vurules.htm

Look at ANNEXURE V

Would it be asked too much to post the information here to give us an idea
what you are talking about?

You really need to read up on the concept of usenet.

Peter Lemken
Berlin

--
Toleranz, das war doch diese resultierende Verhaltensweise, wenn man sich
zwischen Abscheu und Mitleid nicht entscheiden kann.

(Andreas Kroschel in de.alt.talk.unmut)