Old May 30th 06, 11:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default steve slanders me and refuse to honor hsi own word

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind tried to dodge the truth:
K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend lied:
an_old_fiend lied some mo

the operatant sentence near the goes something like "If I called you a
child molestor that would be slander...."

but steve can't face his own words

you said it was slander I agreed you refused to addrss the issue in
your reply

There's nothing to agree to or address, Mork, other than you're a
deviant in need of help but trying to mask YOUR problems behind ones
you make up about others.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.amateur.policy/tree/browse_frm/thread/c66f6a59fdbd369f/7775cc4b4c052620?rnum=21&hl=en&q=k4yz+(child+OR+ai ds+OR+std)&_done=%2Fgroup%2Frec.radio.amateur.poli cy%2Fbrowse_frm%2Fthread%2Fc66f6a59fdbd369f%3Ftvc% 3D1%26q%3Dk4yz+(child+OR+aids+OR+std)%26hl%3Den%26 #doc_0879bafe78d6ff3e

wrong again oh lying one

Nope.

yep

the link above is the source and here agin are your words steve
"If I said: "Mark Morgan is a child molester", THAT would be
slander,
because it would be deliterious to your personal character and is
something I
have absolutely NO evidence of."

you are a proven liar again

Nope. You are.

where did I lie?

Prove ME wrong, Mork.

I don't want to prove your worng
"If I said: "Mark Morgan is a child molester", THAT would be
slander,
because it would be deliterious to your personal character and is
something I
have absolutely NO evidence of."

I agree you are correct there
in addition as a mater of law I am certinly incocent of such a charge
nor can I prove a negitive you are the one thatclaimsto have evidence
but refuse to present either to us or the proper authorities

indeed by now if yu had such eveidence you would likely be guilty of a
cimre yourself

Steve, K4YZ