Old May 31st 06, 01:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old fiend who sleeps with other men wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Your repeated efforts to discredit me, Morkie.

what repeated efforts indeed you have no crediblity steve

Sure I do...Far more than you, Mork.

Prove ME wrong, Mork.

I don't want to prove your worng

So, You ADMIT that you're a child molester!

nope you are lying agin as the my next words prove

Nope! YOUR WORDS RIGHT THERE say you DON'T want to prove me
wrong!

"If I said: "Mark Morgan is a child molester", THAT would be
slander,
because it would be deliterious to your personal character and is
something I
have absolutely NO evidence of."

I agree you are correct there

You try to forget current events, fatboy.

what curent events/

Wake-up, fatboy.

simply mentioning that your daughter was physcial and mentaly defective
is not untrue and the truth can;t hurt her

More Morkie Suicidal Ideation.

indeed nothing I do short of digging her up can harm her in the
slightest

And more.

in addition as a mater of law I am certinly incocent of such a charge
nor can I prove a negitive you are the one thatclaimsto have evidence
but refuse to present either to us or the proper authorities

indeed by now if yu had such eveidence you would likely be guilty of a
cimre yourself

The madder you get, the more fractured your already
incomprehensible "English" gets, Mork.

you claim to have evdence and yet you conceal it from the feds. why?

I've not "concealed" anything, fatboy.

in makes my accomlish after the facts if you were telling the truth

See what I mean about how your "English" gets worse as you get
madder...?!?!

the fact I am wlaking around so long after you claim to have prooof is
proof you (A)either don't have proof or(B) that you are aidng me in
comitting child molestaion

which is it?

I say A
if say aything else then B is true and you are admiting to a felony
yourself

I say that you look like an idiot and are digging yourself in
deeper.

Steve, K4YZ