Old May 31st 06, 01:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default steve contiues to lie about the feds

K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend who sleeps with other men wrote:

well chaeting agin steve
K4YZ wrote:

Your repeated efforts to discredit me, Morkie.

what repeated efforts indeed you have no crediblity steve

Sure I do...Far more than you, Mork.

gee it doesn't look like it

Prove ME wrong, Mork.

I don't want to prove your worng

So, You ADMIT that you're a child molester!

nope you are lying agin as the my next words prove

"If I said: "Mark Morgan is a child molester", THAT would be
slander,
because it would be deliterious to your personal character and is
something I
have absolutely NO evidence of."

I agree you are correct there

You try to forget current events, fatboy.

what curent events/

Wake-up, fatboy.

what current events?

simply mentioning that your daughter was physcial and mentaly defective
is not untrue and the truth can;t hurt her

More Morkie Suicidal Ideation.

more lies from steve

nothing suicidual for anyway in provoding you

you are not going to do anything and I know it

indeed nothing I do short of digging her up can harm her in the
slightest

And more.

nope

in addition as a mater of law I am certinly incocent of such a charge
nor can I prove a negitive you are the one thatclaimsto have evidence
but refuse to present either to us or the proper authorities

indeed by now if yu had such eveidence you would likely be guilty of a
cimre yourself

The madder you get, the more fractured your already
incomprehensible "English" gets, Mork.

you claim to have evdence and yet you conceal it from the feds. why?

I've not "concealed" anything, fatboy.

if that is true it is only true becuase you have no evednece and are
lying when you say you do

in makes my accomlish after the facts if you were telling the truth

the fact I am wlaking around so long after you claim to have prooof is
proof you (A)either don't have proof or(B) that you are aidng me in
comitting child molestaion

which is it?

I say A
if say aything else then B is true and you are admiting to a felony
yourself

I say that you look like an idiot and are digging yourself in
deeper.

hardly either you have no evdence which is the case or you are helping
to get away with child molestaion those are the facts steve and you
can't face that

Steve, K4YZ