Old May 31st 06, 05:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee

Default Ebay & "The Market"

In article om,
(known to some as Peter Wieck) scribed...

After reading all this, and with the recent Kutztown event in the
background, as well as my three weekend finds, I am not so sure eBay
has much to do with anything as to radio prices or availability. This
is based on several assumptions which I will list for
correction/addition/amplification:

snippety

My own observations on Greed-bay vs. hamateur swap meets (and swap
meets catering to electronics in general) may be found here (shameless
plug alert!)

http://www.bluefeathertech.com/technoid/Scrounger.html

--
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee, Director, Dutch Surrealist Plumbing Institute
(Known to some as Bruce Lane, KC7GR)